Join the Friends of Quiet Waters Park on Saturday’s in the Summer from July 13th through September 1st for a fantastic line up of performing artists at the Annual Summer Outdoor Concert Series.
7/13/19 DC US Navy Band
7/20/19 Guava Jelly
8/3/19 Fractal Cat
8/10/19 Assisted Living
8/24/19 Kelly Bell Band
Labor Day Weekend Annapolis Symphony Orchestra
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING
- Admission to the park is FREE during the evenings of the scheduled Concerts.
- Plan to arrive early, the close in parking tends to fill up fast.
- The Park has an awesome outdoor concert venue, make sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Remember not to park on the grass unless instructed by park staff.
- If you are bringing a pet, note that all pets must be on a leash.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Park.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event by Caliente Grill and Kona Ice. Vendors will be on the right as you face the stage.
- Make sure to Visit the Friends Table on your left as you face the stage, bubbles, temporary tattoos and other items for kids are available for a small fee.
- Make sure to purchase some raffle tickets for all the wonderful raffle items available at each concert. All proceeds benefit the Friends of Quiet Waters Parkand the work we do to support the park.