Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park
Join the Friends of Quiet Waters Park on Saturday’s in the Summer from July 9 through August 27 for a fantastic line up of performing artists at the Annual Summer Outdoor Concert Series.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING
- Admission to the park is FREE during the evenings of the scheduled Concerts.
- Plan to arrive early, the close in parking tends to fill up fast.
- The Park has an awesome outdoor concert venue, make sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Remember not to park on the grass unless instructed by park staff.
- If you are bringing a pet, note that all pets must be on a leash.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Park.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event by Caliente Grill and Kona Ice. Vendors will be on the right as you face the stage.
- Make sure to Visit the Friends Table on your left as you face the stage, bubbles, temporary tattoos and other items for kids are available for a small fee.
- Make sure to purchase some raffle tickets for all the wonderful raffle items available at each concert. All proceeds benefit the Friends of Quiet Waters Park and the work we do to support the park.
Check out the line up for Summer 2016! Or download a copy here: 2016 Concert Brochure
2016 Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park
July 9 – Back Pages Band – The Band is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s top bands featuring songs from rock’s “Golden Decade”
July 16 – Cloes of Funk Band – First conceived by Wesley Beann in 1989 as a reunion of fan and musicians who were dedicated to the music of Parliament and Funkadelic. In 1990 George Clinton having heard of the band was invited to witness his clones. Being moved by the talent of the band, George joined in the performance. The 8 piece funk band has gone on to do great things.
July 23 –Kelly Bell Band – Voted best blues band 12 years in a row and is among the most genre-expanding acts on today’s blues scene. Who else can combine elements of hip-hop, funk and blues-electrified here, Delta there, horn driven elsewhere- and still manage to sound sincere?
July 30 –US Naval Academy Electric Brigade Band – The Electric Brigade (EB), the Navy’s premier popular music group, has been entertaining audiences around the world since 1979. Acting as the United States Naval Academy’s musical ambassadors to the nation. With its unique brand of high-energy performance, this elite group has set the standard in popular-music entertainment for United States Navy Bands all over the world.
August 6 – Alex Christie Band – Alex Christie is an accomplished singer-songwriter just now starting to make her mark. Her live shows are electric and she connects very well with the crowd. She has spent the last few years perfecting her craft, while at the same time touring the East Coast. She makes it a point to make sure you leave each show taking something special away.
August 13 – Darcy Down & Company – A national touring band created by Darcy Dawn based out of Washington, DC. They are actively performing while they work on their first studio album. Playing similar styles to artist like One republic, Amy Winehouse, and Artic Monkeys the band will bring you a large variety of music and a great performance.
August 20 – Flatland Drive Band – They are a 5 piece driving bluegrass band from the Eastern Shore of Maryland/Delaware. They mix original songs with traditional and contemporary bluegrass;Seldom Scene,Bluegrass Album Band, Lonesome River Band and others.
August 27 – Georgia Lea & Stone Cold Country – Georgia Lea and the Stone Cold Country have been bringing you great music since 1999. Their stage presence along with the great female lead vocals have allowed them to open for bands such as Toby Keith and Rascal Flatts. Even if you are not a county music fan this group is sure to have to swaying to the tune. 5:30PM-7:30PM
September 4 – Annapolis Symphony Orchestra – The ASO is the largest performing arts organization in Anne Arundel County and the backbone of our arts community. 5:30PM-7:00PM
Let’s Thank Our Local Sponsor! Without their generous Financial Support, We might not have a Free Summer Concert Series at Quiet Waters Park!
Special thanks to our Raffle Item Donors for 2016:
- Annapolis Smokehouse & Grill
- Paddle & Peddle
- Twisted Creek Paddlesports
- Trader Joe’s
- Blue Rooster Cafe
- Wild Bird Center
- Bay Ridge Wine & Spirits
- Diehl’s Eastport Farmstand
- Davis’ Pub
- Papa John’s
- Luxe Salon
- Anne Arundel County