Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park is BACK!
Join the Friends of Quiet Waters Park on Saturday’s in the Summer from July24 through August 28 for a fantastic line up of performing artists at the Annual Summer Outdoor Concert Series.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING
- Admission to the park is FREE during the evenings of the scheduled Concerts.
- Plan to arrive early, the close in parking tends to fill up fast.
- The Park has an awesome outdoor concert venue, make sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Remember not to park on the grass unless instructed by park staff.
- If you are bringing a pet, note that all pets must be on a leash.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Park.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event by Caliente Grill and Kona Ice. Vendors will be on the right as you face the stage.
- Make sure to Visit the Friends Table on your left as you face the stage, bubbles, temporary tattoos and other items for kids are available for a small fee.
- Make sure to purchase some raffle tickets for all the wonderful raffle items available at each concert. All proceeds benefit the Friends of Quiet Waters Park and the work we do to support the park.
Check out the line up for Summer 2021! Download a copy here: Quiet Waters Park 2021 Summer Concert Series Brochure
2021 Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park
July 17 – US Naval Academy Blues and Gold – Established in 2019, Blues & Gold is the newest performing unit of the Naval Academy Band. Blues & Gold performs classic blues and blues-infused music by artists such as B.B. King and Muddy Waters and current hits by Joe Bonamassa and Eric Clapton.
July 24 – Sharon & the Edge – Variety – its just good music!
July 31 – Guava Jelly Band – Caribbean Kindie – Fun reggie-style original and popular favorites & children’s songs.
August 7 –Swamp Donkey – Newgrass – High energy newgrass music (not bluegrass) with a twist of rock. 6:00PM-8:00PM
August 14 –Sweet Leda – Rock – An original blend of new school funk, psychedelic rock, soul and pop. 6:00PM-8:00PM
August 21 – Assisted Living – Classic Rock – Enjoy the classic sound of oldies of the “50’s, 60’s, and 70’s” 5:30PM-7:30PM
August 28 – Kelly Bell Band – Phat Blues – Blues, funk, rock, metal. Hip-hop and more in a compelling fusion of music styles.
September 4 – Annapolis Symphony Orchestra– The mission of the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra is to produce, present and promote memorable symphonic music that increases awareness, enjoyment, and appreciation of music for all ages throughout the region.
Let’s Thank Our Local Sponsors! Without their generous Financial Support, We might not have a Free Summer Concert Series at Quiet Waters Park!