Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park
We are currently working on the schedule for the 2023 summer concert series. Specific dates and bands will be published when the information is available. Typically the concerns are held Saturday’s in the Summer mid July through the end of August.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING
- Admission to the park is FREE during the evenings of the scheduled Concerts.
- Plan to arrive early, the close in parking tends to fill up fast.
- The Park has an awesome outdoor concert venue, make sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Remember not to park on the grass unless instructed by park staff.
- If you are bringing a pet, note that all pets must be on a leash.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Park.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event by Caliente Grill and Kona Ice. Vendors will be on the right as you face the stage.
- Make sure to Visit the Friends Table on your left as you face the stage, bubbles, temporary tattoos and other items for kids are available for a small fee.
- Make sure to purchase some raffle tickets for all the wonderful raffle items available at each concert. All proceeds benefit the Friends of Quiet Waters Park and the work we do to support the park.
Check out the line up for Summer 2022! Download a copy here: Quiet Waters Park 2022 Summer Concert Series Brochure
The 2022 Summer Concerts at Quiet Waters Park Included:
July 16 – US Naval Academy Blues and Gold – Established in 2019, Blues & Gold is the newest performing unit of the Naval Academy Band. Under the direction of Chief Musician Rory Cherry, Blues & Gold performs classic blues and blues-infused music by artists such as B.B. King and Muddy Waters and current hits by Joe Bonamassa and Eric Clapton. The group performs concerts in the community as well as for Academy outreach events.
July 23 – The Tribe Band – A BAND that plays all types of music from Gospel to Blues, Funk, R&B, Soul Music, Reggae, Smooth Jazz, Dance Music, Old School Music, Motown and more. What ever the occasion calls for, THE TRIBE BAND can provide the music and entertainment. No age group will be left out.
July 30 – Clones of Funk – First conceived by founder Wesley Beann in 1989 as a reunion of fans and musicians who were dedicated to the music of Parliament and Funkadelic. George “Dr. Funkenstein” Clinton having heard of the band was invited to witness his clones. Being moved by the talent of the band, George joined in the performance. This 8 piece band will surely have you up on your feet dancing the entire show.
August 6 –Davidson Exchange – A bunch a’ youngsters bangin’ out the grooviest sounds with the hippest new rhythms and happening musical head rushes! Come share it with us. You’ll touch the sky baby! 6:00PM-8:00PM
August 13 –Sound Check Rock Bands – Here is your chance to here it here first! Three young up and coming bands will perform live on stage for your entertainment. These kids will be sure to have you on your feet and singing along. 6:00PM-8:00PM
August 20 – Melissa Carper Duo – Carper originals of the country, western swing, and jazz variety. From the first notes of album opener “Makin’ Memories,” to the whimsical “Would You Like To Get Some Goats” and the heart-wrenching tenderness of album closer “The Stars Are Aligned,” this lifetime of work, experience, and wanderlust culminates in a beautiful portrait of heartfelt music, written by a road-lovin’ gal who has lived these songs and spent her life playing music for folks that still love the real thing. Melissa Carper has a voice that is old beyond her time, with just the right kind of twangy lisp. She sounds like a 70’s country star transported into the digital age, rhinestones and all! 5:30PM-7:30PM
August 27 – Kelly Bell Band – The Kelly Bell Band is exactly the kind of genre-bending, rule-breaking, and color-smearing group the music scene of 2020 desperately needs. The Kelly Bell Band lives outside of all the lines and freely mixes blues, funk, rock, metal, hip-hop, and more into a compelling fusion of musical styles.
September 4 – Annapolis Symphony Orchestra– The mission of the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra is to produce, present and promote memorable symphonic music that increases awareness, enjoyment, and appreciation of music for all ages throughout the region.
Let’s Thank Our Local Sponsors! Without their generous Financial Support, We might not have a Free Summer Concert Series at Quiet Waters Park!